Sunday, January 3, 2010

U.S. Intensifies Screening for Travelers From 14 Nations

"Citizens of 14 nations, including Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Nigeria, who are flying to the United States will be subjected indefinitely to the intense screening at airports worldwide that was imposed after the Christmas Day bombing plot, Obama administration officials announced Sunday.

But American citizens, and most others who are not flying through those 14 nations on their way to the United States, will no longer automatically face the full range of intensified security that was imposed after the attempted bombing of a Northwest Airlines flight, officials said."

I just came back from my trip yesterday night and I thought this was relevant.

I don't care who you are, we are finally making some smart decisions. This isn't racist. These people are still allowed to travel freely, naturally, but with intensified screening. This will definitely limit the amount of terrorist attempts by a landslide. We are not responsible for this. Radical Islamic Extremists are. A small post for a small article.

3 comments:

The new Kevin (a.k.a Kevin Kwan) said...

This article brought to you by the same person who said "I don't know why you're still posting but okay ...". ;)

Andrew said...

I'm not done yet?

I don't know why Silton cut me, Annie, and Jack off. We still had yesterday and we still have today. I feel ripped off.

:(

The new Kevin (a.k.a Kevin Kwan) said...

I was never cut off.