Sunday, January 10, 2010

The ugly side of bitter feelings

Hey everyone. Okay, I know this may not be that big on the inner workings of our government, but I thought this would be a pretty amusing, and slightly offensive, article to post.

Apparently, former Gov. Blagojevich is still a little bitter about getting impeached for allegedly attempting to sell Pres. Obama's Senate seat. He claims he's "Blacker than Obama" because his dad owned a laundramat in a Black neighborhood. Wow, that totally makes him more Black than Obama. Oh wait, isn't Obama's dad from Africa? Hmm, yeah he is! I know it's not from the best source of information. (It has a link to an Esquire story.) Still, I thought it would be good for a laugh;you know, a fun post.

So, here you go. I hope this doesn't offend anyone too much. And I apologize now if it does.

2 comments:

Tim dyer said...

Epic failure... If I were him i would shut my mouth if only to not sound ignorant

Andrew said...

I really don't know why the public is still even recognizing him in the present tense. He destroyed his own name and the principles of American ethics and therefore doesn't deserve to be remembered as "Governor."

Two cents.