Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hooray stocks are improving

Hooray it looks like our economy is finally recovering.It seems that everything except banks and energy stocks are increasing. In this article it states that the reason energy slipped was because of oil had a steep drop ,the reason the bank stocks weren't doing well was because analyst warned of bank stocks. I think that the economy needs this increase to keep going. Also in this article they said that the dollar was increasing. All and all I think this article is a good sign of improvement.



Well as for now this is all I have to say ill be back tom morrow with more blogging
Tim dyer

1 comment:

Corinne Umali said...

After that article I feel really relieved! Thanks for sharing that one Tim. That is the first positive piece of news about our economy that I have read in a while.