Friday, October 30, 2009

(*sparkle*)Hogwarts is not the only school for witchcraft and wizardry(*sparkle*)

I have an extra shiny shlog for you today (notice the sparkles). Because Halloween is almost here, i present you with Witch School. I am not lying, if i was, my pants would be on fire. Witch school teaches students magic, spells, and other supernatural stuff, they even make their own wands. They have tests and different courses you can take, and they have campuses in Chicago, IL and Salem,MA. So far 200,000 students have registered for the school. If you don't believe me, look for yourself, but i should warn you, The school has been having financial problems, so whatever image you had of Witch School while reading this blog, you should probably erase it. It looks nothing like Hogwartz.

the website: http://www.witchschool.com/

A youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lu5bxEpM0

10 comments:

Alexandra Kor said...

Aw, lame. I would totally go to this school ...if it was like Hogwarts. Still pretty cool that someone came up with the idea of actually creating a school like this.

Alexandra Kor said...

By the way, I don't think your post is lame. What's lame was that it doesn't look a thing like Hogwarts.

Sam Kennedy said...

You know, I always hoped that I'd find a place where I belonged. Clearly, this is it. Forget college apps, I'm going to Witch School.

I have always been a fan of fantasy, and now I think my life may be complete.

Justin T. said...

lol niiice. Time for some present day Salem trials!

ArianaR said...

I don't know if I should be excited or...I don't even know

Serena said...

This is a really amazing post. It makes me wonder what it'd be like to attend a school like this.

Jodi Miller said...

Wow Justin, really?

I never thought they'd actually do something like that. What's next? Something for Twilight?

nick c said...

haha wow, what is the world coming to when people start things like this. I mean I like fantasy and all but this going really far....
and Justin, high five.

Tim dyer said...

How ironic that in Salem ,where the witch hunts started they have a witch school.

YueLiang said...

Lol, Jodi. Next is a school teaching combat against vampires and werewolves. xD