Sunday, October 25, 2009

Horrifying suicide bombing in Iraq!

So Iraq has been bombed again! This is crazy death rates and gowing up drastically and it is the sadest thing ever! Obama has tried helping and doing anything he can and in my eyes I am greatley pleased with his actions. Unfortunantley this has been one of the greatese suicide bombing in Iraq killing over 138 people! This is sad and as i read this article I think to myself if there is anything we can possibly do to help these inocccent lives. It is amusing how so many can disagree with these bombing and have so much hatred toward this but no one else seems to care! Dont you think? I just hope one day all peace comes, I mean I know this is reality, but I just hope one day something can be done! i hope the United States takes a big part in helping to fix this. I mean what if this was our nation? We would probably be doing a whole lot more and I think we should treat Iraq as part of our nation and help the ones in need.

5 comments:

The new Kevin (a.k.a Kevin Kwan) said...

"So Iraq has been bombed again!"

OMG, really?

It's not like it's the first time that it has happened.

"i hope the United States takes a big part in helping to fix this. I mean what if this was our nation? We would probably be doing a whole lot more and I think we should treat Iraq as part of our nation and help the ones in need."

What do you think the GOP are trying to do?


"Obama has tried helping and doing anything he can and in my eyes I am greatley pleased with his actions."

Which is really no different than what Bush did - putting more boots on the ground.

Serena said...

True, it is not the first time Iraq has ben bombed. But even if Obama were to try to put an ending to these bombings, it's not like he can completely stop what he has no control over. Obama would not be in Iraq at the time it happened. So how is he going to interfere with that? I'm pretty sure he IS trying. But there might not be much he can do at the moment.

The new Kevin (a.k.a Kevin Kwan) said...

"I'm pretty sure he IS trying."

No kidding about that, but then again even the GOP tried to stop the bombings when they were in power. Why do you think Bush didn't pull out of Iraq?

Lily Y said...

I hope people can try to avoid staying in large crowds that might attract suicide bombers who want to make headline news. I don't necessarily know if that would help but.. how else do you stop a force made up of people ready to die?

Hen to the Ry said...

Yeah, I don't think the US can do much to stop all the suicide bombings. We always hear on the news about some car bomb or suicide bomb in Iraq, and this just happens to kill a lot of people. Now this is very bad, but that is just the sad reality. Also, can the US afford to "put more boots down", I mean most people do agree that our economy is more important and I doubt using more money on supplies and troops is going to help that. Catch-22 again...

-Henry Zhang