Thursday, February 24, 2011

One Step Closer!





I think this is a huge step for gay rights. The only thing that concerns me about this sudden change in heart is if Obama has really changed his beliefs or if he has switched sides for political reasons coming up in his reelection. The article does quote him on saying that "I struggle with this" and "constantly evolving". I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt, I think that when a president has truly taken a step forward on a national issue, things are going to get better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree that his sudden status change on the subject is a little concerning but either way i think he is making the right choice. I think his support makes a huge difference and it looks like things are heading in the right direction