Friday, October 1, 2010

My blog week is over, I sign off by saying..."there is a rapist on the loose! BEWARE"

So, as you know this is my last day to blog for my assigned week, and it has been a pleasure to rant about current events with you all!

I leave you all with this pleasant thought to ponder...beware becuase there may be a rapist riding the public transit system in the BAY AREA, particularly in the Peninsula! Scary? Yes, I think so...look very closely at who you're sitting next to next time you bus to the city or BART it over to Cal or just ride the public rails down to San Jose...investigators are searching for 25-year old Damir Shalako who was last seen with jeans and ... no shirt (ew!) His face and neck has a tattoo which is very distinctive.  Like a scar!

All I know is that he's on the loose....so look under your beds, in your closets and in your attic because an unknown visitor may be on the lurk! Mwahahahahah...Have a great weekend!