Monday, February 13, 2012

America Deserves Better: Imbler 2012


Good afternoon, America!

A wise man once said, "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
Ladies and gentlemen, this man was Albus Dumbledore. He fought his entire life to change the world around him for the better, a goal I intend to achieve. Our incumbent government spouts dreams--ideals without any feasible realization. I will enact real change in America and breathe life back into our economy, our foreign status, and our spirits.

Elect me, and I will help businesses thrive, unencumbered by bureaucracy, and continue to create American jobs. Elect me, and I will lead American schools back into the forefront of the international community. Elect me, and I will strengthen old and forge new partnerships with foreign nations that will keep America safe. Elect me, and I promise you that I will restore America's international status as a beacon of hope, freedom, and prosperity.

Election day is this Wednesday. Help me lead America into a better, brighter future. Vote for responsibility. Vote for prosperity. And most importantly, vote for change. Vote Imbler-La Serna 2012, because America deserves better. America deserves Imbler.

For more information on my policy stances, speeches, and posters, please visit my website.


Disclaimer: This advertisement was approved by Scott Silton, but it is not his endorsement.

1 comment:

JeremyHardy said...

I thought it was fun to watch the candidates in our election simulation, particularly Ms. Imbler, utilize the media to their advantage, whether it be paid (these posters), free (yesterday's newscast), or new media (her website). As the GOP candidate in 5th period, I myself considered creating a Facebook group last week, only to refrain once I saw (what I perceived to be) the inefficacy of another candidate's social media. Nevertheless, since it played a tremendous role in the 2008 election, we should all be on the lookout for the candidates' strategic media techniques in the following months.

I'll bet $10,000 that Ms. Imbler will win this election.