Friday, September 26, 2008

Jon Stewart's Birdseye View of our Economy's "Dive of Death"

While I have a feeling that a good number of the readers of this blog already follow The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, I just could not resist posting Jon Stewart's takes on our economy that he did last night. From President Bush's scary speech Wednesday evening (that's ominously similar to the one he gave before the Iraq War in 2003) to the craziness over McCain's "suspension" of his campaign that did virtually nothing, after the personal confusion that I went through yesterday, I just had to say, "Let Jon Stewart figure it out."





With our economy going in the pits and all of this indecisiveness coming from the Bush administration and the McCain campaign, I wonder if these few weeks that we're in now will become the deciding factor of the election.

No comments: